(Senior) Reporting Analyst IFRS - External Reporting
Working at Odido is an exciting and human experience. Are you looking for a high paced, forward thinking and fun team? Are you familiar with IFRS15 and IFRS16 and do you want to learn in our dynamic organisation? Then our position of Reporting Senior within our External Reporting team is what you are looking for!
This is what you will do
We are seeking a Reporting Senior to join our External Reporting team within the Functional Finance department. In this role, you will play a critical part in ensuring that all accounting policies and practices adhere to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, including IFRS. Your responsibilities include:
- Gather, consolidate, and report financial and non-financial information to internal and external stakeholders in compliance with external reporting requirements.
- Contribute to the preparation of Odido's annual accounts;
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of IFRS;
- Ensure the implementation and execution of proper financial controls and financial analyses on Odido's balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow.
- Provide valuable insights to management teams at various levels in the organization and manage relationships with stakeholders both inside and outside the organization;
- Take responsibility for preparing consolidated reports, conducting automated validation checks to ensure reporting and data quality, and performing data quality reviews on all team deliverables;
- Participate in and contribute to the audit cycle of our external auditor;
- Assess reporting tools and drive automation initiatives to implement effective reporting governance and streamlined reporting processes;
- Align and ensure the financial processes of IFRS 15/16 with the business processes and analyze the financial impact of IFRS 15/16.
Together we are
We are Odido, the new provider of mobile, fiber optic and TV. And with almost 2,000 colleagues, we show that telecom can be improved. Because technology is for everyone. Wherever you come from, wherever you go. With Odido everyone participates in the digital world. That is our ambition. Everyone at Odido helps to build a brand that is human, optimistic and progressive.
Is that really something for you? Then we might fit well together.
This is what we stand for
Our name - you can also read it from back to front - consists of different shapes. Which together are one. Because that's how we look at the world around us. As a place where people, no matter how different, move forward together. We're there for each other. We always look at opportunities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive work environment with equal opportunities for all. That sounds good of course. But we don't stop at fine words: at Odido we are a recognized Top Employer. A confirmation that we are proud of.
What we offer
- Good salary and variable bonus scheme;
- Hybrid working;
- A progressive pension scheme;
- 30 vacation days (if you work for us full-time) and an extra day off after Ascension Day;
- Redeemable holidays;
- An Odido subscription;
- Real growth opportunities;
- Personal annual learning budget and over 200 digital training and courses;
- Workshops, learning weeks, sporting outings, annual ski trip and fun parties.
You bring this
After recent mergers and acquisitions, numerous opportunities have emerged in the areas of digitalization, financial process management, reporting, and accounting processes, among others. We are establishing a new organization within a dynamic work environment. To excel in this role, you should be adaptable and thrive in a rapidly evolving and fast-paced setting. You embrace challenges and combine a practical approach with a strategic mindset. Effective communication skills in both Dutch and English are essential. Maintaining an open and collaborative dialogue with colleagues is a must. Additionally, you are capable of consistently delivering high-quality work in a timely manner and adept at presenting and explaining complex reporting topics.
Next to this you have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Control, Business Administration, or related field;
- 5 years of professional experience;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to simplify complex opportunities quickly;
- Strong communication skills with a focus on delivering high-quality work within expected timelines;
- Ability to make decisions with limited available information;
- Bridging accounting with controlling views on sensitive topics, such as revenues, market investments, net working capital, cash flows, and indirect costs;
- Flexibility for ad-hoc requests and the ability to balance ad-hoc and regular work;
- Strong accounting knowledge, specifically in applying IFRS;
- Fluency in English; Dutch proficiency is a plus.
Learn every day
At Odido we learn every day. All of us. You are responsible for your own development. That is why you decide how, what and when you learn. We have more than 200 digital training courses with which you can work on professional and personal goals. We don't do old-fashioned performance reviews and assessments. You keep your manager and colleagues informed of your goals and progress. You are in control.
Press on the button
Are you as excited about Odido as we are? Then we are probably a good match. We are looking forward to meet you! You can apply via the application button. Done in a minute!
Wat leuk dat je solliciteert bij Odido.
Wij gaan direct aan de slag met je sollicitatie.
Na ontvangst van je gegevens ontvang je een berichtje van een van onze talent acquisition specialisten.
Bij een eerste gesprek maak je kennis met je nieuwe manager en wellicht ook al een toekomstig teamlid. In dit gesprek gaan we vooral kijken waar jij blij van wordt en of wij jou kunnen bieden wat je zoekt. Is er sprake van een match dan volgt er een tweede gesprek.
In het tweede gesprek ga je dieper op de functie in en maak je kennis met je toekomstige teamleden.
Bij een derde gesprek ben je er bijna. Hierin worden nog resterende vragen beantwoord en indien van beide kanten enthousiast, arbeidsvoorwaarden afgestemd.
We doen het hele proces ons uiterste best om zo snel mogelijk te reageren.
Duurt het te lang? Neem dan even contact op met de talent acquisition specialist die bij de vacature vermeld staat.